At the MRA, we strive to provide you with quality services in line with the MRA's Taxpayer's Charter and the Integrity Policy Statement. Towards this end, we have an online complaint system to allow you to tell us where we have not been able to meet your expectations. This facility allows you to lodge a complaint concerning our staff or the quality of our services.
A complaint is the expression of dissatisfaction about our services and includes a formal accusation of malpractice on the part of our employees. What to complain about needs to be clear before starting this process. You will be prompted with specific categories from which to select the one most relevant to your complaint.
Some examples of complaints are:
- Rude or unruly behavior
- Poor level of service
- Accepting or asking for gifts or gratification
How to make a complaint?
- Online (click on the link below)
- Send a letter to the Director, Internal Affairs Division, Level 7, Belfort Tower, Cnr Joseph Riviere & Dauphine Streets, Port Louis.
- Call in person at the above address.
- By phone on telephone number: 2075011
Note: You may also use this facility to send compliments, suggestions or feedbacks
Help us to better serve you