- VAT Registration Form (VAT1)
- Notes to VAT1
- VAT Registration Form for Professionals (VAT1A)
- Notes to VAT1A
- VAT Registration Form (VAT1B)
- VAT Return(VAT3)
- Notes to VAT Return (VAT 3)
- VAT Return Form(VAT 3A)
- CNP Application Form
- VAT 7
- VAT 7A (Application for Refund of VAT paid on Equipment and Services specified in Twelfth Schedule)
- VAT 7B (Application for Refund of VAT paid by Diplomatic Missions and Agents in Mauritius)
- VAT 7C (Application for Refund of VAT on Residential Building or Apartment)
- Application Form for Cancellation of VAT Registration
This form is applicable for
- compulsory registration under Section 15(1) of the Value Added Tax Act by a taxable person other than a bank or a person engaged in a business or profession for which no threshold applies.
- Voluntary Registration under Section 16 of the Value Added Tax Act.
Notes to VAT1
This form applies to compulsory Registration under Section 15(2)(a)(i) of the Value Added Tax Act for a person engaged in a business or profession for which no threshold applies.
This form applies to compulsory Registration under Section 15(2)(a)(ii) of the Value Added Tax Act by an entity in the business of:
Services in respect of credit cards, management services and banking services by bank licenced under the Banking Act.
This form concerns the Value Added Tax Return under the Value Added Tax Act - section 22, to be submitted by VAT registered person, monthly or quarterly in accordance with his turnover of taxable supplies.
This is the Value Added Tax Return for banks under the Value Added Tax Act – section 22.
This form is meant for refund of VAT to only non VAT registered persons whereas VAT registered persons are entitled to repayment of VAT.
This form to be used by Diplomatic Missions and their Agents to apply for refund of VAT in accordance with Section 65(1F) of the VAT Act.
This form is a request for approval of computer system for submission of Value Added Tax return and payment of tax electronically.